What are Waitrose Gift Cards?
Waitrose does not produce it's own unique gift card. However, the John Lewis Partnership Gift Card is co-branded with Waitrose and is redeemable in both Waitrose and John Lewis stores across the UK . The cards are plastic and can be loaded with any value of money between £10 and £1000. The cards expire 24 months after the date of the last transaction they were used in.
Additional Information about Waitrose Gift Cards
About John Lewis/Waitrose Gift Cards
Find out more about the key features of this fantastic product.
- The John Lewis Partnership Gift Card can be redeemed in 350 Waitrose stores across the UK
- It can also be redeemed in John Lewis stores
- Spend online at waitrose.com and johnlewis.com
- Can be used as full or part payment for goods
- Load up to £1,000 per card
- Expiry date 24 months after activation or use. Checking the balance will give you a further 24 months
- This product has replaced John Lewis/ Waitrose Vouchers
- View Locations of Waitrose stores
Our Delivery Options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£19.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£1.50||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£200||DX Standard Secure||£3.50||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£201-£999||DX Secure Signature||£4.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£20-£999||Royal Mail Special||£6.50(from)||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||FREE||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£10,000||DX Secure Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
Free secure delivery on gift card/voucher orders £1,000 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Same day dispatch is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)