What are Waitrose Gift Cards?
Waitrose does not produce it's own unique gift card. However, the John Lewis Partnership Gift Card is co-branded with Waitrose and is redeemable in both Waitrose and John Lewis stores across the UK . The cards are plastic and can be loaded with any value of money between £10 and £1000. The cards expire 24 months after the date of the last transaction they were used in.
Additional Information about Waitrose Gift Cards
About John Lewis/Waitrose Gift Cards
Find out more about the key features of this fantastic product.
- The John Lewis Partnership Gift Card can be redeemed in 350 Waitrose stores across the UK
- It can also be redeemed in John Lewis stores
- Spend online at waitrose.com and johnlewis.com
- Can be used as full or part payment for goods
- Load up to £1,000 per card
- Expiry date 24 months after activation or use. Checking the balance will give you a further 24 months
- This product has replaced John Lewis/ Waitrose Vouchers
- View Locations of Waitrose stores
Our Delivery options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£19.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£1.50||Up to 3 working days|
|£20-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 3 working days|
|£20-£200||DX Standard Secure||£3.50||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£201-£999||DX Secure Signature||£4.25 (from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£20-£999||Royal Mail Special||£6.50 (from)||Next day 9am-1pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||FREE||Next day 9am-1pm*|
|£1,000-£10,000||DX Secure Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
Free secure next day delivery on gift card/voucher orders £1,000 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Next day delivery is available for orders accepted by 12pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Why buy from highstreetvouchers.com?
- The UK's No1 gift card and voucher website
- Free personalised greetings card included in every order (in checkout)
- All greetings cards come with a free envelope
- Free and next day delivery options available
- We are an official supplier of John Lewis Gift Cards
- Order up to £10,000 worth of Waitrose/John Lewis Gift Cards or other vouchers per transaction
- Purchase additional blank gift wallets that can be handwritten by you.
- Orders up to £500 in value can be sent to any UK address.
- Orders over £500 can only be sent to the customers billing address
Why Waitrose Gift Cards are good for business
Purchasing Waitrose Gift Cards as a business or organisation
Known for its fresh, quality gourmet produce a gift card for Waitrose is guaranteeing a treat for the recipient. Combine that with the fact that it can also be used in John Lewis stores and you can be sure that it will be seen a desirable item.
The instant association between Waitrose and quality means that the gift card is perfect choice as a staff or corporate thank you. Equally your customers recognition of Waitrose/ John Lewis brands mean that as a customer incentive or prize it will be highly desirable, ensuring your competitions and promotions are successful.
You can also send Waitrose Gift Cards directly to your recipients, so long as the individual order value does not exceed £500.
Our Dedicated Love2shop Business Team
If you are a business or organisation who would like to purchase more than £10,000 of gift cards or gift vouchers, or are looking for a structured solution for staff and customer rewards, then our dedicated Business Services team can help.
- Credit Options
- Fulfilment Services
- Many payment methods
Please visit our Corporate Sales page for more information.