What are Waitrose e-Gift Cards?
Spend Waitrose e-gift cards in store at more than 330 Waitrose & Partners stores around the UK, or online at Waitrose.com. Delivered through email, your e-gift card lets you get the most out of one life’s biggest pleasures – great food.
Waitrose go above and beyond to give everyone the benefit of their knowledge and passion for sharing quality food with the people that matter most. Share that quality with someone special by sending them one of our Waitrose e-gift cards.
Our e-Gift Cards are set up for sending to friends and family so these are limited to one e-Gift Card per order
Are you ordering for business or looking to send multiple gift cards in one order?
Ordering £250 to £2,000?
Check out the Select Digital Gift Card
Buy, send and spend the Select Digital Gift Card online. Redeemable at over 60 brands. Order up to 25 in one order with a max value of £2,200. You can send your Select Digital Gift Card (Gift Token) instantly
View our Corporate Solutions
Our purpose-built online gifting platform makes it simple to run reward campaigns for employees and customers. It's a versatile and powerful tool that delivers reward codes via email or SMS.
More info about Waitrose e-Gift Cards
Buying Waitrose e-Gift Cards
- You can purchase up to £25 worth of Waitrose e-Gift Cards per transaction from Highstreetvouchers.com.
- Waitrose E-gift cards will be delivered straight to your recipients email inbox, once our security checks are completed.
- As the purchaser of the e-gift card, you will receive an order confirmation email
- Please note there may be a delay of up to 48hrs from time of purchase to e-gift card delivery.
Other useful info
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment in selected Waitrose locations in-store in the UK
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment online at Waitrose.com
- Valid for 24 months after issue or last use
- For full gift card terms, conditions and exclusions please visit Waitrose.com
- When you place an order for an e-Gift Card you consent to it being supplied immediately, this being the supply of digital content within your 14 day cancellation period, and you acknowledge that your right to cancel will be immediately lost. Confirmation of this will be included in your order confirmation.