Marks & Spencer e-Gift Cards
Spend Marks & Spencer e-Gift Cards in-store at more than 950 locations, or online at marksandspencer.com. Delivered through email, an M&S e-Gift Card lets you indulge in one of the UK’s most beloved and memorable retailers.
With a dedication to detail, forward thinking and a serious passion for improvement, Marks and Spencer are a unique retailer delivering quality food, homeware and clothing to the UK. An M&S e-Gift Card is the perfect gift for someone that appreciates a contemporary, ethical spin on their favourites.
Our e-Gift Cards are set up for sending to friends and family so these are limited to one e-Gift Card per order
Are you ordering for business or looking to send multiple gift cards in one order?
Ordering £250 to £2,000?
Check out the Select Digital Gift Card
Buy, send and spend the Select Digital Gift Card online. Redeemable at over 60 brands. Order up to 25 in one order with a max value of £2,200. You can send your Select Digital Gift Card (Gift Token) instantly
View our Corporate Solutions
Our purpose-built online gifting platform makes it simple to run reward campaigns for employees and customers. It's a versatile and powerful tool that delivers reward codes via email or SMS.
More info about M&S e-Gift Cards
Buying M&S e-Gift Cards
- You can purchase up to £25 worth of Marks & Spencer e-Gift Cards per transaction from Highstreetvouchers.com.
- Marks & Spencer e-Gift Cards will be delivered straight to your recipients email inbox, once our security checks are completed.
- As the purchaser of the e-gift card, you will receive an order confirmation email
- Please note there may be a delay of up to 48hrs from time of purchase to e-gift card delivery.
Other useful info
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment in selected M&S locations in-store in the UK.
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment online at marksandspencer.com
- Valid for 24 months from activation or last transaction
- When you place an order for an e-gift card you consent to it being supplied immediately, this being the supply of digital content within your 14 day cancellation period, and you acknowledge that your right to cancel will be immediately lost. Confirmation of this will be included in your order confirmation.