What are Sainsbury's e-Gift Cards?
Spend Sainsbury’s e-gift cards in store at more than 1,400 locations across the UK. Delivered by email, your e-gift card lets you enjoy the incredible quality, value and range available when you shop with Sainsbury’s.
Sainsbury’s believe that the good things in life shouldn’t cost the Earth, and that any family can live well for less. Share the good things with someone special using one of our Sainsbury’s e-gift cards.
Our e-Gift Cards are set up for sending to friends and family so these are limited to one e-Gift Card per order
Are you ordering for business or looking to send multiple gift cards in one order?
Ordering £250 to £2,000?
Check out the Select Digital Gift Card
Buy, send and spend the Select Digital Gift Card online. Redeemable at over 60 brands. Order up to 25 in one order with a max value of £2,200. You can send your Select Digital Gift Card (Gift Token) instantly
View our Corporate Solutions
Our purpose-built online gifting platform makes it simple to run reward campaigns for employees and customers. It's a versatile and powerful tool that delivers reward codes via email or SMS.
More info about Sainsbury's e-Gift Cards
Buying Sainsbury's e-Gift Cards
- You can purchase up to £25 worth of Sainsbury's e-Gift Cards per transaction from Highstreetvouchers.com.
- Sainsbury's E-gift cards will be delivered straight to your recipients email inbox, once our security checks are completed.
- As the purchaser of the e-gift card, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Please note there may be a delay of up to 48hrs from time of purchase to e-gift card delivery.
Other useful info
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment in selected Sainsbury's locations in-store in the UK.
- Valid for 24 months after issue.
- Sainsbury's e-gift cards cannot be used at Petrol Station sites or to purchase tobacco products, stamps, car parking, online delivery charges, lottery or phone top-ups.
- The final recipient must print the e-gift card code before first use in store.
- Sainsbury's e-Gift Cards may not be used online.
- For full gift card terms, conditions and exclusions please visit sainsburys.co.uk/help
- When you place an order for an e-Gift Card you consent to it being supplied immediately, this being the supply of digital content within your 14 day cancellation period, and you acknowledge that your right to cancel will be immediately lost. Confirmation of this will be included in your order confirmation.