What are National Trust e-Gift Cards?
Spend National Trust e-Gift Cards across the UK at National Trust properties, or online at nationaltrust.co.uk. Delivered by email, a National Trust e-Gift Card lets your special someone treat themselves to more than 350 historic houses, 160 gardens, more than 1,000km of coastline, and 254,000 hectares of natural beauty and much more.
Our e-Gift Cards are set up for sending to friends and family so these are limited to one e-Gift Card per order
Are you ordering for business or looking to send multiple gift cards in one order?
Ordering £250 to £2,000?
Check out the Select Digital Gift Card
Buy, send and spend the Select Digital Gift Card online. Redeemable at over 60 brands. Order up to 25 in one order with a max value of £2,200. You can send your Select Digital Gift Card (Gift Token) instantly
View our Corporate Solutions
Our purpose-built online gifting platform makes it simple to run reward campaigns for employees and customers. It's a versatile and powerful tool that delivers reward codes via email or SMS.
More info about National Trust e-Gift Cards
Buying National Trust e-Gift Cards
- National Trust e-Gift Cards will be delivered straight to your recipient's email inbox, once our security checks are completed.
- As the purchaser of the e-gift card, you will receive an order confirmation email
- Please note there may be a delay of up to 48hrs from time of purchase to e-gift card delivery.
Other useful info
- National Trust e-Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment online at nationaltrust.org.uk.
- National Trust e-Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment at participating National Trust properties in the UK.
- Valid for two years from issue date or last use
- When you place an order for an e-gift card you consent to it being supplied immediately, this being the supply of digital content within your 14 day cancellation period, and you acknowledge that your right to cancel will be immediately lost. Confirmation of this will be included in your order confirmation.