What are B&Q e-Gift Cards?
Spend B&Q e-Gift Cards in store at almost 300 stores across the UK, or online at diy.com. Delivered by email, a B&Q e-Gift Card is a big step towards a home to be proud of.
B&Q is the UK’s leading home improvement, gardens, and living retailer. Gift someone special a B&Q e-Gift Card and put them in touch with the home they’ve always dreamed of.
Our e-Gift Cards are set up for sending to friends and family so these are limited to one e-Gift Card per order
Are you ordering for business or looking to send multiple gift cards in one order?
Ordering £250 to £2,000?
Check out the Select Digital Gift Card
Buy, send and spend the Select Digital Gift Card online. Redeemable at over 60 brands. Order up to 25 in one order with a max value of £2,200. You can send your Select Digital Gift Card (Gift Token) instantly
View our Corporate Solutions
Our purpose-built online gifting platform makes it simple to run reward campaigns for employees and customers. It's a versatile and powerful tool that delivers reward codes via email or SMS.
More info about B&Q e-Gift Cards
Buying B&Q e-Gift Cards
- B&Q e-gift cards will be delivered straight to your recipients email inbox, once our security checks are completed.
- As the purchaser of the e-gift card, you will receive an order confirmation email
- Please note there may be a delay of up to 48hrs from time of purchase to e-gift card delivery.
Other useful info
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment in selected B&Q locations in-store in the UK.
- E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment online at DIY.com.
- Valid for 5 years from last use.
- When you place an order for an e-gift card you consent to it being supplied immediately, this being the supply of digital content within your 14 day cancellation period, and you acknowledge that your right to cancel will be immediately lost. Confirmation of this will be included in your order confirmation.