What are Nike Gift Cards?
Nike Gift Cards can be used to buy any Nike merchandise from Nike.com UK or at any Nike owned store in the UK. The card allows the user to purchase athletic footwear from world famous ranges such as Nike Air Max, Air Jordon & Zoom. Nike Gift Cards can also be used to purchase any other apparel on the site or in store including tops, t-shirts, hoodies, tracksuits, swimwear and much more.
About Nike Gift Cards
- Can be spent in UK Nike owned stores. See a list here
- Spend online at Nike.com UK
- The Nike Gift Card is a plastic credit card sized gift card.
- The gift card can be used as full or part payment for goods.
- If the value of the gift card does not fully cover the value of the goods then an additional payment can be made using another payment method.
- The gift card PIN number is located on the back of the card. This is required if you are purchasing online from Nike.com.
- You can check your card balance on the Nike.com site.
- If the entire value stored on the gift card isn't used up in one transaction the value that's left over is stored and can be used in additional transactions.
- Nike Gift Cards do not expire.
- Treat the card like cash. If it is lost or stolen it cannot be replaced.
- Nike Gift Cards are a perfect birthday gift or Christmas present
Our Delivery Options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£19.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£1.50||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£200||DX Standard Secure||£3.50||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£201-£999||DX Secure Signature||£4.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£20-£999||Royal Mail Special||£6.50(from)||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||FREE||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£10,000||DX Secure Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
Free secure delivery on gift card/voucher orders £1,000 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Same day dispatch is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)