What are Marks and Spencer Gift Cards?
Marks and Spencer Gift Cards are redeemable in all M&S Stores and M&S Simply Food stores in the UK (for exceptions please see additional info). The gift cards can be used as full or part payment for all products at Marks and Spencer stores including food. Marks and Spencer Gift Cards are cardboard credit card sized gift cards with a predetermined value.
About Marks and Spencer Gift Vouchers and Cards
Find out more about the key features of this fantastic product.
- Marks & Spencer Gift Cards are available in denominations of £5, £10, £25, £50 and £100
- Cardboard gift card
- Marks & Spencer Gift Cards can be spent in M&S stores in the UK , Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland
- You can spend Marks & Spencer Gift Cards online at marksandspencer.com
- Expiry date 48 months after activation or last use
- 914 Marks and Spencer UK stores
- Accepted in M&S Simply Food stores
- Spend M&S Gift Cards in UK stores, Ireland and the Channel Islands (includes outlet, railway, motorway services and airport stores)
- Not accepted at BP Connect or international stores.
- View Locations of M&S stores
Our Delivery Options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£29.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.00||Up to 5 working days
(longer during peak periods)
|£30-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 5 working days
(longer during peak periods)
|£10-£200||DX Standard Secure||£4.00||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£200.01-£499.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£4.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£500-£999.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£6.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£1,000-£2,499.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£8.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£2,500-£10,000||DX Mandatory Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£200.01-£499.99||Royal Mail Special||£7.00||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£500-£999.99||Royal Mail Special||£8.50||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||£9.75||Next day 8am-4pm*|
Free secure delivery on gift card/voucher orders £2,500 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Same day dispatch is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
The DX service is not available for PO Boxes and the following postcodes. If you select this service using one of the post codes below then your order will be delayed.
|Isle of Man||IM1–IM9, IM86-87, IM99|
|Northern Ireland||BT1-BT60, BT67-BT71, BT74-BT82, BT92-BT94|
|Republic of Ireland||Dublin 1 – Dublin 24 (Business addresses only), ROI Non-Dublin (Business addresses only)|
|Scotland||AB35-AB38, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PA80, PH17-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49-PH50, ZE1-ZE3|
Why buy from highstreetvouchers.com?
- The UK's No.1 gift card and voucher website
- Free personalised greetings card included in every order (in checkout)
- All greetings cards come with a free envelope
- Free and next day delivery options available
- We are an official supplier of M&S Vouchers & Gift Cards
- Order up to £10,000 worth of Marks and Spencers Cards or other vouchers per transaction
- Purchase additional blank gift wallets that can be handwritten by you.
- Orders up to £500 in value can be sent to any UK address.
- Orders over £500 can only be sent to the customers billing address
Why Marks and Spencer Gift Cards & Vouchers are good for business
Buying Marks and Spencer Vouchers & Gift Cards as a business or organisation
Marks and Spencer is one of the most recognisable brands in the UK. As a staff reward or customer incentive a Marks and Spencer Gift Card works brilliantly. A Marks and Spencer Gift Card gives the user the ability to buy anything in any M&S store including food and drink so you can be sure that everyone will find them valuable.
With over 900 stores across the UK you can be sure that however your business uses the gift cards they will be easy to redeem and well received by anyone they are given to.
You can also send Marks and Spencer Gift Cards directly to your recipients, so long as the individual order value does not exceed £500.
Buying Marks and Spencer Vouchers & Gift Cards from outside the UK
If you are based outside the UK and would like to buy some UK gift cards for Marks and Spencer then we can help.
We also accept non UK registered credit or debit card payments up to £500 from the following countries.
- Australia, Austria
- Belgium, Canada, Cyprus,
- Denmark, Finland, France
- Germany, Greece, Hong Kong
- Isle of Man, Italy
- Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- Poland, Portugal
- Republic of Ireland
- Singapore, South Africa, Spain
- Sweden, Switzerland, USA
We can dispatch your order to any UK address.