John Lewis Gift Cards & Vouchers
Spend in John Lewis stores across the UK
Order up to
What are John Lewis Gift Cards?
John Lewis Gift Cards can be spent in all 50 John Lewis and Waitrose stores across the UK as well as online at johnlewis.com. The card expires 24 months after the last transaction it is used for. The card can be used as payment or part payment for any of the 350,000 products stocked in a John Lewis department store. Highstreetvouchers.com is an official supplier of John Lewis Gift Cards
Additional Information about John Lewis Gift Cards
About John Lewis Gift Cards
Find out more about the key features of this fantastic product.
- You can buy up to £10,000 pounds worth of John Lewis Gift Cards per transaction from Highstreetvouchers.com
- John Lewis Gift Cards are available in £10, £25, £50, £100 and £200 denominations.
- Expiry date is 24 months after activation or use. Checking the balance will give you a further 24 months.
- The gift card can be used for full or part payment of goods and services.
- Accepted in all 50 John Lewis UK Stores.
- Spend the card online at johnlewis.com.
- Can also be used in Waitrose stores and online at Waitrose.com.
- You can place a telephone order for John Lewis products using a John Lewis Gift Card by dialing 03456 049 049.
- You will need the gift card number and PIN to place a phone order. The PIN number is revealed by scratching away the silver scratch panel located on the back of the card.
- This product is a plastic gift card.
- This product has replaced John Lewis Vouchers.
- View the locations of John Lewis stores Here
Our Delivery Options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£29.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.00||Up to 5 working days
(longer during peak periods)
|£30-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 5 working days
(longer during peak periods)
|£10-£200||DX Standard Secure||£4.00||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£200.01-£499.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£4.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£500-£999.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£6.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£1,000-£2,499.99||DX Mandatory Signature||£8.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£2,500-£10,000||DX Mandatory Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£200.01-£499.99||Royal Mail Special||£7.00||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£500-£999.99||Royal Mail Special||£8.50||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||£9.75||Next day 8am-4pm*|
Free secure delivery on gift card/voucher orders £2,500 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Same day dispatch is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
The DX service is not available for PO Boxes and the following postcodes. If you select this service using one of the post codes below then your order will be delayed.
|Isle of Man||IM1–IM9, IM86-87, IM99|
|Northern Ireland||BT1-BT60, BT67-BT71, BT74-BT82, BT92-BT94|
|Republic of Ireland||Dublin 1 – Dublin 24 (Business addresses only), ROI Non-Dublin (Business addresses only)|
|Scotland||AB35-AB38, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PA80, PH17-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49-PH50, ZE1-ZE3|
Why buy a John Lewis Gift Card from highstreetvouchers.com?
- The UK's No1 gift card and voucher website.
- Free personalised greetings card included in every order (in checkout)
- All greetings cards come with a free envelope.
- Free and next day delivery options available.
- We are an official supplier of John Lewis Gift Cards.
- You can order up to £10,000 worth of John Lewis Gift Cards or any other gift cards or vouchers we stock in a single transaction.
- Min order value on the website is £10.
- Purchase additional blank gift wallets that can be handwritten by you.
- Orders up to £500 in value can be sent to any UK address.
- Orders over £500 can only be sent to the customers billing address
Why gift cards for John Lewis are good for both staff & customers
About The John Lewis Partnership
John Lewis is a brand synonymous with fantastic service and quality products. John Lewis Gift Cards are an employee benefit that will be valued by your staff. Equally, customers receiving John Lewis Gift Cards as incentives will associate your company with this high quality brand.
Founded in 1864, John Lewis has been at the forefront of British retailing ever since. With a rich history of quality customer service and many stores up and down the country John Lewis has become one of the flagship brands of the British high-street. Although known for it's high quality goods John Lewis now offers many diverse services.
- Home Design Services - incl consultation
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms & Bedrooms
- Custom Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
- TV Installation Service
- Flooring and Carpet fitting
- Home Appliance Installation Service
There is a huge range of over 350,000 lines stocked in a John Lewis department store including departments for homeware, furniture, flooring, garden, electrical, fashion and beauty. This means that however your business chooses to use the gift cards, they will be gratefully received.
What is the difference between John Lewis Gift Cards, John Lewis Vouchers and John Lewis Discount Voucher Codes?
John Lewis Vouchers
The John Lewis Voucher was a paper gift voucher that could be redeemed in John Lewis stores. John Lewis Vouchers had a fixed value printed on them and could be used to pay for goods in their stores. The paper vouchers were replaced with plastic gift cards. John Lewis Vouchers are no longer in production and have been withdrawn from sale.
John Lewis Gift Cards
The John Lewis Gift Card replaced the John Lewis Voucher. The gift card is accepted in all John Lewis department stores and online at johnlewis.com.
John Lewis Discount Voucher Codes
John Lewis Discount Voucher Codes are not a physical product. They are an online promotional code or link used to find a discount or offer on johnlewis.com. The discounted price is then paid at the johnlewis.com checkout.