What are B&Q Gift Cards?
B&Q Gift Cards can be spent in store at B&Q on a range of over 40,000 DIY and home improvement products. These plastic gift cards can be used in over 298 locations across the UK. From power tools, to fitted kitchens you can use B&Q Gift Cards to purchase nearly anything needed for a home improvement project.
About B&Q Gift Cards
B&Q Gift Cards are plastic credit card sized gift cards.
- The B&Q Gift Card is available in £10 and £25 denominations
- Spend them in store in 298 UK B&Q stores (excluding concessions and cafes)
- Expires 24 months after activation
- Can be used for full or part payment of goods
- If an item is purchased for less than the cash value of the card then the value of the product will be deducted from the card and any remaining value will be printed on the receipt and stored on the card
- The B&Q Gift Card has replaced the paper B&Q Gift Vouchers
- View Locations of B&Q stores
Our Delivery Options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£19.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£1.50||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 5 working days (longer during peak periods)|
|£20-£200||DX Standard Secure||£3.50||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£201-£999||DX Secure Signature||£4.25(from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£20-£999||Royal Mail Special||£6.50(from)||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||FREE||Next day 8am-4pm*|
|£1,000-£10,000||DX Secure Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
Free secure delivery on gift card/voucher orders £1,000 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Same day dispatch is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)