What are B&Q Gift Cards?
B&Q Gift Cards can be spent in store at B&Q on a range of over 40,000 DIY and home improvement products. These plastic gift cards can be used in over 298 locations across the UK. From power tools, to fitted kitchens you can use B&Q Gift Cards to purchase nearly anything needed for a home improvement project.
About B&Q Gift Cards
B&Q Gift Cards are plastic credit card sized gift cards.
- B&Q Gift Card is available in £10 and £25 denomination
- Spend them in store in 298 UK B&Q stores (excluding concessions and cafes)
- Expires 24 months after activation
- Can be used for full or part payment of goods
- If an item is purchased for less than the cash value of the card then the value of the product will be deducted from the card and any remaining value will be printed on the receipt and stored on the card
- The B&Q Gift Card has replaced the paper B&Q Gift Vouchers
- View Locations of B&Q stores
Our Delivery options
Choose the best option for you.
|Order Value||Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Time|
|£10-£19.99||Royal Mail 1st Class||£1.50||Up to 3 working days|
|£20-£150||Royal Mail 1st Class||FREE||Up to 3 working days|
|£20-£200||DX Standard Secure||£3.50||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£201-£999||DX Secure Signature||£4.25 (from)||Next day 8am-6pm*|
|£20-£999||Royal Mail Special||£6.50 (from)||Next day 9am-1pm*|
|£1,000-£2,500||Royal Mail Special||FREE||Next day 9am-1pm*|
|£1,000-£10,000||DX Secure Signature||FREE||Next day 8am-6pm*|
Free secure next day delivery on gift card/voucher orders £1,000 and over (excluding gift wallets)
*Next day delivery is available for orders accepted by 1pm, Monday-Thursday. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Why buy from highstreetvouchers.com?
- The UK's No1 gift card and voucher website
- Free personalised greetings card included in every order (in checkout)
- All greetings cards come with a free envelope
- Free and next day delivery options available
- We are an official supplier of B&Q Gift Cards
- Order up to £10,000 worth of B&Q Gift Cards or other vouchers per transaction
- Purchase additional blank gift wallets that can be handwritten by you.
- Orders up to £500 in value can be sent to any UK address.
- Orders over £500 can only be sent to the customers billing address
Why B&Q Gift Cards are good for business
Buying B&Q Gift Cards as a business or organisation
B&Q is a household name used by generations of Britons for their DIY projects, it is also the UK's number one garden centre. With over 40,000 products to choose from a B&Q Gift Card caters to a broad range of tastes. With a B&Q Gift Card the recipient can choose to buy plant's, curtains, wall art, tiles, wall paper, tools and much more.
With over three million customers per week across 298 UK locations, B&Q as a brand has an instant recognition in consumers minds. As a result a B&Q Gift Card is perfect as a customer incentive as part of a sales promotion. The card also works well as part of a staff reward scheme or motivational tool to improve productivity.
You can also send B&Q Gift Cards directly to your recipients, so long as the individual order value does not exceed £500.
Our Dedicated Love2shop Business Team
If you are a business or organisation who would like to purchase more than £10,000 of gift cards or gift vouchers, or are looking for a structured solution for staff and customer rewards, then our dedicated Business Services team can help.
- Credit Options
- Fulfilment Services
- Many payment methods
Please visit our Corporate Sales page for more information.